Pray for Unity 2/13/2020






                                                          Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

My brothers and sisters in Christ, today, Thursday, February 13, 2020, I begin this part of my journey where I will offer thoughts, reflections, prayers, and anything else I may feel relevant to the life and light of our Lord, and to our own lives as well.

Bear with me as try to understand the techy stuff involved to make this all work. 

I pray that this blog may help to enrich your faith life!

In this busy and strident world where there is so much division...we call to Christ to bring us together. I begin today with a simple prayer by Basil Hume called "Prayer for Unity"...

                                                   Lord Jesus Christ
                                                  you said
                                                  may they all be one, just as, the Father,
                                                  you are in me and I am in you,
                                                 so that the world may believe
                                                 it was you who sent me.
                                                 Dear Lord, bring together in love and peace
                                                 all who believe in you. Amen.


Until next time, blessings to all!

In His peace.

Deacon Ward Nolan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deacon Ward's Essentials and Expressions September 4, 2020

Deacon Ward's Essentials and Expressions 10/01/2020

Essentials and Expressions June 16, 2021