Let Us Adore Him!



Mater Dei Parish                                                                                                    Monday March 9 , 2020


                                                                          J.M.J.

Good Monday morning my brothers and sisters in Christ! God is good!

As we continue our journey this Lenten season, it is important to find the time, if you can, to spend an hour...or if not an hour, at least a few minutes in front of the Blessed Sacrament.

As you kneel or sit before the Blessed Sacrament, you can pray or just be present to our Lord. Your kindness to Him will be rewarded...guaranteed!

Join me Monday mornings at 9:00 AM at St. Edward's Chapel for Adoration. We will sing, pray and recite the Holy Rosary. Make time for Him!

Here is a short reflection/prayer for you to contemplate/pray during Adoration:

You Have First Loved Me

I adore you, Jesus, true God and true man,
present here in the Holy Eucharist. United in 
spirit with all the faithful on earth and all the Saints 
in heaven, I humbly kneel before you, in
deepest gratitude for so great a blessing.
I love you, my Jesus, with my whole heart, for
you have first loved me.
May I never offend you by my lack of love.
May your Eucharistic presence completely
refresh me and lead me toward heaven.
Mary, Mother of our Eucharistic Lord, pray
for me and obtain for me a greater love for Jesus
in the Eucharist. Amen.

Until next time...
In His peace.
Deacon Ward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deacon Ward's Essentials and Expressions September 4, 2020

Deacon Ward's Essentials and Expressions 10/01/2020

Essentials and Expressions June 16, 2021